Compression Socks for Diabetics (6 Pack) Running, Hiking, & Flight Socks
These Compression Socks for Diabetics have a great fit and are very comfortable and non-binding for diabetic feet. These socks are very soft and lightweight.
Why Compression Socks for Diabetics:
Anyone diagnosed with diabetes is particularly prone to developing venous insufficiency, peripheral edema, and deep vein thrombosis (DVT). Wearing graduated compression socks that provide more pressure at the foot and less pressure on the calves can help maintain proper circulation to the lower extremities. This can prevent swelling and improve any nerve sensitivities.
- 6 Pack COMBO - You're in for an incredible opportunity to maintain optimal compression for your feet at all times. These high-quality, expertly stitched socks are easy to put on, despite being compression socks.
- COMPRESSION IS PROVEN to allow you to move faster, react quicker and use less energy. Targeted compression zones provide varying levels of support from moderate to extra firm. Unique color design, add a touch of color to your ordinary life.
- COMFORTABLE MATERIAL AND CAREFUL CONSTRUCTION - knee high compression socks' material are upgraded with nylon percentage from 40% to 85%, Delivers 360-degree stretch for greater flexibility and durability. Breathable high performance fabric keeps an optimal temperature. We are confident that you will choose it!
- 58% Polyester, 36% Coolmax Polyester, 4% Nylon, 2% Lycra Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Coolmax keep feet dry
- Cushion sole protects feet